Mallory’s Movement Against Drunk Driving is looking for YOU to design their logo! Mallory’s Movement was started after Kristen Mallory and her mother were involved in a 2013 drunk driving crash which left Kristen with serious injuries that still affect her today. Kristen was 16 years old and in 10th grade when the crash occurred. Since then, Kristen has made it her mission to educate others about the dangers of drinking and driving. Now she needs your help with developing the perfect logo for her new organization! Help us spread the word by displaying this Logo Contest Poster at your school, youth group facility, etc. or print the front and back Logo Contest Flyer to pass out. If you’re not able to print either, please contact Casey Taylor at email@example.com or 540-375-3596 and we can have some shipped to you.
GOAL: Create a logo that Mallory’s Movement can use on business cards, t-shirts, and promotional items that shows the organization’s mission to prevent drinking and driving.
REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER:
-You must be 14-20 years old.
– You may work individually or as a group. If you work as a group, there must be no more than five people assisting with the design. If you’re working on this as part of a school or youth group project, multiple entries can be submitted, but only in teams of up to five people.
– Your design must include “Mallory’s Movement Against Drunk Driving”
– If using color, please incorporate the following colors: red (main color), black, white, gold, and/or gray.
– Submissions are due by 5:00 pm on February 21, 2019.
– T-Shirt with winner’s logo (if submitting as a team, each individual will receive a shirt)
Individuals will receive $50 and a Certificate of Recognition
Groups will receive $50, a Certificate of Recognition, plus a surprise!
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Email your design to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: MM Design Contest
Or send your design to:
Mallory’s Movement Against Drunk Driving
P O Box 2148
Midlothian VA 23113
*Be sure to include your first and last name with your submission. If submitting as a team, please include all team members’ names. If you or your group are affiliated with a school or organization, please include that name as well.